VENUE CHANGE TBD / IC3 Regional Career Counselor Conference – March 11th (WEBINARS)
March 11, 2020
8 am – 5 pm Conference
445 – 6 pm University Fair & Networking
VENUE CHANGE – DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Most Workshops will be now via WEBINARS with details to follow
We are pleased to invite you to the 2020 IC3 Regional Forum in Dubai that will be hosted at a Dubai venue to be determined shortly.
The vision of the IC3 Regional Forums is to bring career and college counseling to all students, regardless of socio-economic background. Together with high schools, university representatives, and education leaders, we’re getting closer to making that a possibility. These one-day forums are critical because in many cases, students are completely reliant on their career and college counselor for information about what careers exist, what courses they need to take, and how to get into best-fit colleges and universities, locally and abroad. But what if 1) the counselor does not have access to this frequently-changing information? or 2) there is no school-based counselor?
By attending the IC3 Regional Forum, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of what it takes to operate a career and college counseling department
- Return to your school and perform your job more efficiently and with greater confidence
- Expand your professional networks with local high schools, education leaders and universities
Held across 8+ countries and sponsored by GEMS Education, UniConnect and My Path To Uni initiatives – this Dubai IC3 Regional Forums offer insightful sessions that focus on professional development for attendees and drive thought leadership in the community.
We invite you to submit a session proposal to present at our IC3 Regional Forum. The theme for the 2020 IC3 Regional Forums is, Discovering Local and Global Academic Systems, and Career Possibilities. Submit your session proposal here: https://www.ic3regionalforums.com/call-for-proposals/
The tentative schedule for the day will be as follows:
- 7:45 am to 9:00am: Arrivals and Registration – BREAKFAST Networking Sponsored by CRIMSON EDUCATION
- 9:00am to 10:00am: Inauguration and Opening Keynote with the GEMS Education & My Path To Uni / UniConnect Team, EDUCanada & UniConnect Partners
- 10:00am to 10:45am: Session 1: EducationUSA for US Application Guidance and Teacher Recommendation Writing Sessions
- 10:45am to 11:15am: Networking Break + Tea/Coffee/Refreshments
- 11:15am to 12:15pm: Session 2: Canada, Australia and UK Admissions & Pathways (Elite & Best Fit Guidance)
- 12:15pm to 1:00pm: University Exhibit/Planned Networking with UniConnect Partners
- 1:00pm to 1:45pm: Networking Break + Lunch
- 1:45pm to 2:45pm: Session 3: US & UK Application Guidance & Support (Elites and Best Fit Pathways)
- 2:45pm to 3:15pm: Networking Break + Tea/Coffee/Refreshments
- 3:15pm to 4:00pm: Session 4: Employment Pathways tied to Best Fit Undergraduate Studies
- 4:00pm to 4:45pm: Closing Keynote with University Professors & Admissions Directors
- 4:45pm to 6:00pm: NETWORKING SOCIAL at the My Path To Uni CAREER HUB
- University Fair & Networking Opportunities throughout the day
Registration for full-time employees of high schools is free, and there is a nominal fee for university and approved organization delegates – yet our UniConnect partners are free of charge, also. For registration and more information, please visit: https://www.ic3regionalforums.com/register/.
For more information about our GEMS and UniConnect opportunities, especially with our My Path To Uni Hub and online resources:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call +91 9167873284 to connect with the IC3 Staff, and for our GEMS contacts, please connect with the GEMS Wellington Academy Head Careers Counselling Team headed by myself.
Mr Thomas Moriarty, Dr Kierstan Connors & the GEMS Career Pathways Team