Ryerson Creative Academy Summer Progamme – Toronto Canada
Welcome to the brand new Ryerson Creative Academy, a two-week innovative summer program from July 12-26, 2020 to explore creativity and entrepreneurship.
About the Program
The GEMS program is exclusive to GEMS students only. Students are offered an experiential learning opportunity that focuses on innovation and entrepreneurship in a start-up boot camp style.
- Engage in workshops led by industry elites
- Join a community of entrepreneurs
- Perfect pitching skills in a collaborative group setting
- Develop creative talent by prototyping
- Experience the city’s top attractions
- Network with global peers
- Explore innovation while gaining 21st Century skills
- Receive immigration consulting and application review support
- GEMS Student
- complete online registration form
- non-refundable $90.00 CAD fee for registration
- students must be entering their sophomore, junior or senior years (16 years of age)
- complete statement of interest (300 words)
GEMS students who join the Ryerson Creative Academy will live on campus, attend workshops, and access Ryerson’s facilities and resources. Workshops may include lectures, demonstrations, local field trips, and are taught by faculty, alumni and select graduate students.