Q&A – Berklee Abu Dhabi Audition – Thur 11 Feb at 3PM (GST)
OPEN ARTIST CALL AT BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC!
PErformance ARtistry and Leadership certificate programme Berklee Abu Dhabi
- Project-based, experiential learning
- Artist accelerator that will arm selected participants with powerful tools and strategies in songwriting, production, marketing and entrepreneurship
- Line up of an incredible list of Grammy award winning industry experts and Berklee faculty to conduct workshops and clinics
From the idea to the finished product, artists will be mentored by industry experts and will gain in-depth knowledge of the expertise strategies and time required to develop their brands as leaders in the global music industry. Support with launch, release and distribution with collaborating partner.
Students who meet the criteria may be considered for scholarships to attend Berklee programs in Berklee College of Music in Boston, Berklee New York and Berklee Valencia, Spain.
APPLY NOW AND AUDITION HERE !
DEADLINE: 28 February 2021
Q&A on PEARL, Berklee Abu Dhabi, and more is scheduled on:
DATE: THURSDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2021
TIME: 3:00PM – 4:00PM (GST)
- Instructors of the arts/music programs will be present to answer all your questions on the programme
- Mayssa Karaa, Artistic Director at Berklee Abu Dhbai will give an overview of Berklee Abu Dhabi and the opportunities available on campus and virtual. She will also share her experience in the industry (see her bio below)Mayssa Karaa Biography – Berklee Abu Dhabi