Interns Required / Application for MonViso 30×30 Challenge (Event from 18 Oct to 16 Nov 2019)
Description of internship position:
MonViso Natural Italian Mineral Water is proud to be the official water sponsor for the Dubai 30 Days Fitness Challenge this year from 18 October to 16 November 2019.
During the 30X30 Days Challenge, besides hydrating the participants, we aim to collect back all the empty plastic bottles. In order to achieve this we will have in the Kite Beach and Dubai Festival City villages, MonViso Recycling points only for plastic bottles.
For each Recycle point we would like to have 2 Gladiators defending it and to ensure that everyone that passes by will crush the bottles and dispose of the bottles in the right place.
You would educate the participants about the actions necessary to save the environment.
Be one of our gladiators and be part of the group that will protect the future of the planet. With every bottle gathered, one plastic bottle less will end up in the oceans or in the dessert. You would save at least one fish or one bird each time.
- Showing up on time at the established hour of your activity
- Explaining to the participants the importance of recycling
- Improving your speaking & social skills
- Ensuring guarding the assigned recycle point at all time
- Smiling and having fun each moment
- Students that take the opportunity today to do activities valuable for their future
- Students that want to improve & exercise their social and presentation skills
- Slots of minimum of 2 hours/day will be confirmed depending on the availability of the students.
- Practical experience to improve social & organizational skills
- Chance to be selected for company future internship programs
- Cool event t-shirt & cap
- Other benefits:
- Up to 10 hours attended, a diploma acknowledging that the participant is a Junior contributor to the Recycle Program
Join our team for the 2019 30X30 Fitness Challenge by filling out the form in the link:
MonViso is a brand with a heart:
- We Hydrate!
- MonViso springs from an UNESCO Biosphere Reserve area and from the highest source in Europe, 2,042 m. For a low sodium diet it is the perfect choice as it has the lowest sodium level in the world for a natural mineral water, only 0,33 mg/litre. It’s minimally mineralized and extremely light with only 48 mg/ litre of total dissolved solids.
- We Donate!
- Through our “Take Water. Give Life” initiative for every 1 litre sold through designated partners, AED 1 is donated to Al Jalila Foundation. We share the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Ruler of Dubai in April 2013 to transform lives through medical research and education. Until 30th of September, we donated 484,125 litres.
- We Recycle!
- We are an eco-conscious brand and we assure free collection of all empty plastic or glass bottles from our customers. All they need to do is request the pick-up with a phone call, a WhatsApp message, an e-mail or a request on our water store or App. The collected plastic is transformed in eco-friendly t-shirts, either 100% recycled polyester or a 50-50 mix with cotton. The net proceeds from the sales of “Take Water. Give Life” t-shirts will be directed to Al Jalila Foundation.