Since 2013, Crimson has guided students and families through their higher education journey with personalized mentorship, leadership coaching and admissions support. Crimson students gain admission to the top 50 universities in the US and UK, including the Ivy League, Stanford, MIT, Oxford and Cambridge at up to 4x the rate of your average applicant. Students work closely with their custom, personalized teams, chosen from their 2,400 elite strategists, former admissions officers, mentors, and tutors worldwide.
Crimson’s comprehensive, personalized undergraduate consulting includes:
- Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Extra-curricular Coaching
- CV/resume development
- Candidacy analysis
- Assessment of objectives; guidance on career and degree options
- University and program selection
- Academic tutoring
- Standardized test tutoring (SAT, ACT)
- Application essay development
- Internship & research placement
- Technical skills development (coding, Olympiad, etc)
- Crimson Rise – foundation skills for younger students
Crimson Education also powers world-class global, virtual, academic competitions for high schoolers. Not only will these competitions provide GEMS students with an outlet to put theory into practice and create a global community of high achieving students, but will also generate internship opportunities for our students. If you missed TGCC 2020, it was the first-ever global, virtual high school business case competition, with over 2,500 participants from 60 countries around the world. Stayed tuned for what’s to come in 2021!.
The GEMS community receives an exclusive 10% discount on any Crimson services purchased and are entitled to a one-hour personalised academic consultation with an expert Academic Advisor.