From our UniConnect Partner for Staff, Students and Advisors: The British Counsel
We have launched the IELTS Prize 2019-20 and students from your school are invited to apply.Ten lucky IELTS test takers from the UAE will be given a £3,000 prize to turn their academic dreams into reality. So the test that’s trusted by educational institutions and universities globally could take you to even further, opening doors to your ideal academic field, institution and destination.
The IELTS Prize is awarded to high-caliber individuals with the motivation to develop their career, and who demonstrate the potential to contribute to society what they have gained from their undergraduate or postgraduate study experience. EligibilityEssential eligibility criteria are that applicants must:
- be a permanent resident in the UAE
- begin undergraduate or postgraduate study in academic year 2020/2021
- attend a higher educational institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements
- register for an IELTS test with the British Council between January 2019 and February 2020 and be able to produce a valid IELTS score in the application form
- have a minimum overall band score of 5
- be able to provide an acceptance letter from the attending institution by July 2020
Let your students apply through the link below: Deadline Feb 29, 2020
Please feel free to connect with me should you have any further questions in this regards.
Wish you all the best,
Abdullah Jalal | Account Relationship Manager British Council | PO Box 1636 , Dubai , UAE | M + 971 569903887 | C + 971 43135548